Conventions to Follow:
- Submitted Round Two white papers must be no longer than 10 pages, excluding the cover page. Any page beyond the 10th will not be read.
- White papers must be written with 12 point font in Times New Roman and use standard A4 2.5cm margins.
Questions and Topics to Address in Your White Paper:
- Clearly state the NASA technology focus areas to which you are responding.
- Clearly address the evaluation criteria within the white paper.
- Discuss the concept, the technology that needs to be developed, and the problem(s) to be addressed.
- Describe your ability to address the technological challenges related to the idea.
- Include a note about the team’s backgrounds, capabilities, etc.
- Do not include any proprietary information.